Sunday, February 19, 2012

yesterday gone, we got to keep moving on

Dear blogger, once again, after 1 and a half-month i had to stop thinking about him, and now he come back into my thought, after all the time I've got to move on by focusing on my PMR now he come back in my dreams. Knp ya Allah, maybe i'm just miss him tooo much, i'm stress, i'm busy, i'm tired,i'm exausted, and now i'm missing you A. There once a person who used to told someone, "IF YOU LOVE HIM, JUST TELL HIM HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM, NO MATTER WHAT WOULD HAPPEND, BUT IT'S REALLY WORTHY BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPRESSED WHAT IN YOUR HEART TO HIM" but now, that girl who used to tell that, she could not do anything to tell him what she feels, and now, she is hurting.


Ya Allah, knp mia rindu sgt kat A? what have he done? entahlah, after mia bukak profile A, tgk gmbr gmbr dia, he is a very caring person, love kids, love family, more matured, that's what me makes me crazy about him. And when i saw my friends have their own Boyf, they're soooo lucky, having another man in their life who loves us just like our father, it's just sooo sweet , Ya Allah, jika diberi peluang utk hambamu ini, izinkanlah hamba mu ini utk berkasih sekali lagi ya Allah, insyaAllah hambamu ini akan menjaga lelaki yg dicintainya itu dgn sepenuh hati, insyaAllah, ada org tu prnh ckp, "Jika kita sygkn seseorg, jujurlah kepadanya, jika niat kita berkasih itu adalah utk kebahagiaan bersamanya di akhirat, insyaAllah cintanya akan diredhai" insyaAllah, I MISS YOU SO MUCH - A

No comments:

Post a Comment