Thursday, November 24, 2011

Being new me is so tired dude !

Hye blog, kay dah lame en mia tak update blog, too buzzzzyyy. I'm just wanted to shre some feeling with my blog. Hye A, if you read this, mia just nak ckp, good luck for your SPM !! hahaha, yeah, mia tak dpt wish dia, i don't know, maybe i'm too shy to talk to him :> whatever it is, mia sentiasa berdoa utk A kay, semoga 9A's berada dlm gengaman. I'm so sad when i'm think, if you get 9A's, i can't celebrate it with you, because 'me and you' we have NOTHING if i'm your girlfie, it would be really awesome! but since now A dah ada gf, i think i should back off, aite ?


The new Mia, hahaha, mia yg skrg mmg lagi baik dari dulu, i'am so evil. Knp kene brlakon kita tak rasa apa apa? kenapa mia tak rmps je A dari that " girl " mia pon tak tahu, maybe i'm just too kind smpai org pon ambil ksmpatan, aite ?

No comments:

Post a Comment